View Profile Grimmy23

69 Movie Reviews

looks amazing, just watched the video before going to sleep last night.

the animation is so smooth here amazing job on that cute little demon

edit: IT LOOPS OMFG

this art style reminds me so much of Flapjack or Chowder, I love it! the voice acting is astounding as well, fits with the design of the characters well. not much from complain about, all aspects of it were nice.

3 Game Reviews

I like how simple it is, makes the game easy to understand

wow. that's all i can say. the game was just so... beautifully written, and the visuals, oh my god the visuals. all around, an awesome sum up of anxiety.

P.S. i don't have anxiety, but a lot of my family does. my mom is a workaholic to keep her mind off of the anxiety. my sister uses art to cope with her anxiety, and my dad is trying his best to work with his anxiety without having to take the pills in his massive medicine cabinet. they all have ways to deal with it. they all know what they can do to curb that anxiety and stress. they all have therapists.

this game is so well made, i really like the simplistic style of it. i got all the time in the world to unlock the achievements, so that's what i'm gonna do

54 Audio Reviews

some good pp music

so we stabbin' with guns now?

I can get behind this

man, Infekt on newgrounds... to say it's a dream come true is a slight understatement. welcome man, hope u enjoy every bit of ur stay :)

62 Art Reviews

yes... fuck me...

jeez that sounded weird, anyway nice animation as always! Xigua's got a pretty voice too

Gex for Smash? 😳

fr tho, this looks sick

on one hand, it's round and soft. on the other hand, it's hard and jagged. an interesting decision.

music producer. aspiring sound designer. person.

Male

wouldn't you like to know

5307 Schitt's Creek